Registration for Summer Golf Leagues has closed.
Fall Golf Leagues
- League play starts in the beginning of September and ends in October
- League is comprised of two-person teams
- Each team will play a different two-some each week
- Competition is six rounds over eight weeks
- Six consecutive weeks of play
- Week seven reserved for rain-out make-up rounds
- Week eight - League Tournament
- Available Leagues
- Tuesday Morning Mixed Adult/Senior (Teams can be men, women or both)
- Tuesday Evening Mixed Adult/Senior (Teams can be men, women or both)
- Thursday Morning Mixed Adult/Senior (Teams can be men, women or both)
- Sunday Afternoon Open League | Six weeks (Teams can be men, women, youth, adults or seniors)
If you don't have a playing partner, we will find one for you!
Substitutes are always welcome. No charge, but you must have an established handicap (two Birnamwood rounds) prior to playing as a sub.
If you participated in a league last year, your handicap is already established for this season - new participants must play a minimum of two rounds at Birnamwood prior to league start to establish a handicap and be eligible for points. Please leave your scorecards at the clubhouse upon completing these rounds.
For questions please call 952-641-1370
League refund policy
The City of Burnsville reserves the right to cancel leagues due to insufficient enrollment (less than 10 participants) When leagues are canceled, staff will make every effort to contact registrants 48 hours before the scheduled start of the league. Complete refunds will be give when this occurs.
Persons who wish to withdraw their registration must do so no later than 48 hours before the league is scheduled to begin. A $5 handling charge will be deducted from any refund due when this occurs.
No refunds will be made when participant cancellation occurs less than 48 hours prior to the start of the league.