Report a Concern

Have a concern? Let us know! Situations that do not require an immediate response, such as potholes, streetlight outages and broken playground equipment, can be reported online. Simply select a category below and enter your location to get started.

Icon of triangle with exclamation point

Police reports are not taken online. In Dakota County, 9-1-1 is used for both emergency and non-emergency public safety communications. 

Calling 9-1-1 for a non-emergency situation does not interrupt or interfere with emergency response. Most police situations, including parking violations and noise complaints, require a more immediate response or information than our system allows.