Charged with making recommendations on issues related to park, recreation and open space needs of the community and the protection of Burnsville's natural resources. Typical issues include park development, priority setting for capital improvements, reviewing environmental ordinances/natural resources plans and park use policies
2023 PNRC Work Plan
Qualifications for Appointment
Regular / Alternate Members
Burnsville resident, age 18 and over.
Burnsville resident, Junior or Senior in High School.
- Regular / Alternate Member – Three years
- Youth – One year
Number of Members
- Six regular members
- One alternate member
- Two youth members
- Dates – First Monday of each month
- Time – 6:30 p.m.
- Place – Council Chambers
- Estimated Length – 2 Hours
- Chairperson – Shannon Wohlman
- Commissioners – Carlos Dabu (Vice Chair), Dana Arnold, Mark Cleveland, Gary Donaldson, Nelson Fitchett and Noah Leipnitz (Youth), John Hamilton (Alternate)
- Televised - Yes (Cable Channel 16)