- Mountain bike trails are open April 1 through October 31 (weather permitting), closing at dusk.
- The City of Burnsville reserves the right to close trails at any time for repairs or protection.
- Terrace Oaks is a sensitive natural area; help us protect and preserve it. Erosion is a concern, and trails may be closed or diverted during extremely wet or dry conditions.
The biking and hiking trails were built and are maintained for the public's use and enjoyment by the City of Burnsville Parks and Recreation Department. For your safety and the convenience of all, please follow these rules:
- Bikers must enter and exit from the east entrance of the park.
- Bikers on blue trail, hikers on brown.
- Stay on the marked trails - do not break new trails.
- Bikers should slow down and use caution at pedestrian intersections. Yield to pedestrians and announce your intentions.
- Bikers should follow directional arrows.
- Racing and reckless riding is prohibited.
- Bikers should wear a helmet!
- Pets must be leashed and picked up after.
- Don't pick flowers or disturb wildlife.
- Report vandalism at 952-895-4550.
- Dispose of litter properly.
Things to Remember
- Trail users are encouraged to stretch out and warm up before going on the trails.
- If you are hiking alone, let someone know where you are going and when you expect to return.
- Most of all, have fun!
Area Bike Trails