New for event - some vendors may offer the option to pre-order plants in addition to shopping the day of the event. Dakota Valley Recycling is also hosting a garden tool swap is alongside the plant market so bring your unneeded tools or garden supplies.
General & Day-of Shopping Information
- Event Date - Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- Event Location - Even is held in the parking lot from City Hall, 100 Civic Center Parkway.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- Some vendors accept only cash or check.
- Pre-orders are made directly with participating vendors by visiting their company websites through the links listed below. Not all vendors will offer a pre-order option.
- Pre-orders must be place on or before May 14, 2022.
- Pre-orders will be picked up during normal event hours and location listed above.
- All pre-ordered plants and associated payments are arranged directly with participating vendors, not the City.
Native Plant Market Vendors
The 2023 participating vendors are listed below. Some vendors may not be accepting pre-orders for the Burnsville event yet.
Blazing Star Gardens (day of sales and pre-order option)
Ecoscapes (day of sales only)
Glacier Ridge Growers (day of sales only)
Minnesota Native Landscapes (day of sales and pre-order option)
Natural Shore (day of sales and pre-order option. Open to pre-orders starting May 1)
Prairie Restorations (day of sales and pre-order)
Questions about the Native Plant Market? Contact Caleb Ashling via email or by phone at 952-895-4543.